fun, fun, fun!
- I was late.
- And so was everybody. Joy and Apple were the ones who arrived on time.
- But Kelly was the latest.
- Joy, Mich and I were hungry, we started eating at the Big Chill.
- After which, we went to NSG and ordered one sampler (Lugi sila, we occupied two tables and we just ordered one sampler, it’s big, and bottomless drinks. Well, Jacqui saved us. wink, wink)
- Lessons from Aggie and Joy (good student Jody whipped out her notebook and started jotting down.)
- DJ Montano blog (er, well, anti-DJ that is)
- Joy became autistic from this point on, right after Aggie showed her picture of Gong Yoo
- Secret! (life stories of a friend, and of another friend, itago natin sa mga pangalang…secret!)
- Secret OVERLOAD! (keywords: perky, “so high school”, sister-in-law)
- Secret! (2 days vs. 1 month)
- Jane’s shopping spree (hahaha, lagot si Aggie)
- Apols narrated why she wouldn’t be surprised at all even if I didn’t tell her (Citibank? )
- Apple needed to leave at 7:30
- Jody and I needed to leave at 8:30
- They continued sharing secrets at the Coffee Bean. Jody joined them again after some time. Apols needed to leave too.
- Girls, fill me on the next few bullets. What did I miss?
Edited with Jody’s clearer copy of pic.