I checked my daughter’s baby stuff, and to my dismay I only found a few items that are either in neutral or boy-specific colors.
So I decided to take advantage of SM baby company sale which is until March 31st. I tried looking for “cotton stuff” brand because I liked my daughter’s tie-sides when she was a baby. But disappointed that the fabric wasn’t the same, and they weren’t on sale. I ended up buying most items from “new baby” brand.
Sharing the prices and the corresponding discount:
1. Sleeveless tie-sides – P170 (pack of 3, actual price: P239.75) same price for small and medium sizes
2. Pajama pants – P210 (pack of 3, actual price: P279.75) same price for small and medium sizes
3. Blankets – P269.75 minus 10% discount
4. Bibs – P209.75 minus 10% discount (pack of 3)
5. Baby binders – P229.75 minus 10% discount (pack of 6)
6. Booties, mittens (pack of 2) and bonnet – P89.75 minus 10% discount each
7. Onesies – P169.75 minus 10% discount
I planned on buying gauze cloth diapers but the only ones available were birdseye. I also bought onesies to try if I like the fabric used. You may notice that I bought similar onesies from New Baby and Enfant. Hahaha. Got them for 10% off.
I think I may have splurged a little when I got these towel with 4 face towels, receiving blankets (pack of 4) and bibs (pack of 2) from Owen. In fact, I was supposed to get a comforter set but upon paying, and saw the running total, I told the cashier to skip it. I was already beyond my supposed budget limit. Tsk tsk. Got them for 10% off.
I had these two items on my list so even if they were not discounted, I still got them.
Whew! Now I feel relaxed and ready, somehow.